Which are more relevant?
Two different sets of talking points. Which one do you think is more relevant in America right now?
- Do you believe that Barack Obama is a U.S.citizen?
Do you think the Tenth Amendment bars Congress from issuing regulations like minimum healthcare coverage standards?
- Do you think programs like Social Security and Medicare represent socialism, and should never have been created in the first place?
- Do you think President Obama is a socialist?
Do you think America should return to a gold standard?
- Do you believe the $787 billion “stimulus” bill worked? Would you support a second so-called “stimulus” bill, even though the first failed to create much-needed jobs? Or do you believe the unspent money should be returned to the taxpayers?
- Are you willing to hold open discussions to reach an agreement on bipartisan health care reform, or will you continue to support backroom deals – such as the Cornhusker Kickback – in order to ram an unpopular and costly government-run health care bill through Congress?
- Do you support the half-trillion dollars in Medicare cuts proposed in the Democrats’ health care bill, and do you believe that those cuts will strengthen Medicare? If so, would you support a stand-alone bill to “strengthen” Medicare by cutting a half-trillion dollars?
- Do you support the almost half-trillion dollars in new taxes contained in the Democrats’ health care bill? If so, do you believe raising taxes during a recession is the right thing to do?
- Do you support increasing the nation’s debt limit by yet another $2 trillion?
- Do you support the contentious and costly cap-and-trade legislation, or will you stand up for families, seniors, and small business owners who cannot afford to pay for a costly tax increase every time they turn on their lights or go about their day-to-day lives?
- Do you believe the Obama Administration was correct when they gave the Christmas Day bomber a lawyer and the right to remain silent before our intelligence professionals had the opportunity to question him about other potential attacks on the United States?
- Do you agree with the Obama Administration that terrorists should be afforded the same rights as American citizens, tried in American courtrooms, and ultimately held on American soil?
Personally, I think the Democrats are scared shitless and their strategy for the 2010 elections show it.